THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 17, 2009

May I borrow your pen? I need to stab you in the eye.

I'm so stressed and irritated right now it isn't even funny! I'm like freaking out what to get Jared for his birthday which is on the 20th and everything I try to do fails. I'm so mad right now! Not to mention the other thing I was going to get him WONT WORK because my grandma's STUPID, GAY, and RETARDED computer is so old it wont do it!
Not to mention the church wants us to go back to church. I DON'T LIKE CHURCH AT ALL! I'm sorry for those of you that love it and believe in it, but this is my blog... I can say what ever I want on it. I don't want to go back. When you have a family that is completely against it, and doesn't believe in it; Then, MAYBE you'll understand. Plus, I have a completely different insight on what I think church is...
Then, my Grandpa is really really sick. He had to get surgery last night and was in the hospital all last night. He's been in and out of the hosiptal since May because of a heart attack... He is going downhill now. I swear if my Grandpa dies I won't be able to take it. I'm so sick of close people dying in my family... You don't even know. First it was my dad, then my grandma's sister, then my uncle's best friend, then my older sister Ashleys Ex Ex Ex Ex boyfriend, then my grandpa's brothers... UGH

0 comments: