THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Knowing you're with her tonight.

Sitting at my desk with my face buried in my hands. I can't seem to get over that one little detail of you and her. Taking deep breaths as I try to calm the wild judgements running through my head of you and her. Everything is getting in the way of me being with you. Why can't things for once go great without something getting in the way; there's always something.
My mind races to the times when you told me we could be together forever. Everything you told me, everything you promised me was all a lie. I get exasperated, and envious at the thought that everything came to you both so easily. I've grown tiresome of sneaking around and lieing.
I slowly get up and walk to the window. I can't see anything for the night is dark. I slowly blow warm envious air onto the cold glass. It fogs up and again I am reminded of the somber thoughts that cloud my weary head.
Nothing can or ever will go right for me. For once when the world was finally going right she gets in the way. I guess I should have taken the hints. You talk about her all the time, everything you say you wish I had was qualities she posessed, and your always with her.
Now, I sit here staring out at nothing, and silently dying inside knowing that I could have put an end to my misery. Everything I worked for, thought about, and dreamed about will soon be gone in a flash. Suddenly that nothing I was staring at out the window at became everything to me. How can nothing become everything? It's amazing how putting things in a different perspective can change who you are. Now, more then anything that nothing mean't everything to me. This nothing is what I'm crying about, and slowly dieing inside for. Because what we will soon be: Is nothing

0 comments: