THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where the weeds want me to go...

4:00 a.m. The last thing that I want to do is go to sleep. I found myself walking through fields of unruly types of weeds. In my plaid pajamas pants, my black tank top, no shoes, and no where to go. No where to go but endless amounts of fields. I feel the weeds biting at my feet encouraging me to go on, but go on to where?
Often I find myself caught up in little fantasies that never seem to make any sense. I often have no where to go but the depths of my mind where the only person who understands what I am going through is me; and half the time I don't even understand.
Confused. Lost. No where to go. With no hope to carry on. I turn back to the path that I have already walked on. A path where everything had so far been safe. I began walking back to the safety of the side walk... I finally reach the side walk and feel the cold of the night resting on cement. My feet had felt so numb, almost like the rest of my body.
I turn back in time to watch the sun as it pushed itself from the mountains. No where to go, and no where to hide. I began walking to my home as the morning glories open up to greet the sun. Maybe one day I'll find the courage to find where the weeds want me to go....

0 comments: