THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

9-13-09 Steve refuses to talk to me.

Today, Steve isn't going to talk to me. He is going to act like a three year old thinking that all his problems will just go away... They wont.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So, today Steve talking to everyone but me. Now, he hide in the basement packing up his tolls. He didn't talk nicely to everyone but its still something... Last time I fought with him he said,
"I'm only apologizing for telling your mom to fuck off." I ran downstairs crying. He has hurt me so much and still he refuses to apologize for that. To this day he hasn't. Fine, it that's how he wants it to be; then so be it... Two can play this game.
I'll strap on my mask and pretend like I'm not slowly dying inside and out. I'll smile and pretend like it doesn't hurt. Sure. I'll be sucked back into my depressing little hole.
But who cares anyways? I don't see people fighting their way in trying to meet the girl behind the mask.

0 comments: