THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life & Death

In a moment it was all gone. Everything you worked for, everything you did, everything that mean't so much was lost in a thing called the past. All happy, sad, scary, and wonderful memories washed away in an innocent glance of yesterday. Healing took it's time to heal, stealing every memory to steal.
While walking down a narrow unknown hall way I noticed it to some how be familiar. I come to a door and as I look through the windows there you are. Your sweet memories flash back in an instant. You seem way more happy then ever before, so calm, so serene, and so unlike your usual self. You were talking laughing and making jokes. Thinking to myself, "Your alive! How could that be I stood over your casket trying not to cry. I held my family members when they needed me most. I sang at your funeral, but... YOU'RE ALIVE NOTHING MATTERS NOW! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I pull on the door handle and it's locked. In a sudden all those happy feelings were washed away.
I pull, push, turn, and the door wouldn't budge. Seeing you inside just out of reach laughing, and having a great time without me. The door still wouldn't open. I broke down into a sudden. I sat there all alone and hurting. Hurting know that there is a thin distinction between life and death, and that your just out of my reach...

0 comments: