THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

9-15-09 Mind games

(Sorry Rachelle. It must be weird reading about your brother. Sorry.)

Yesterday I didn't finish writing. I feel asleep on the couch. I left my journal open for mom to easily read... crap.

Continuing from yesterday...

After our awkward but nice hugs when I got home I asked what he wanted to do. He asked my opinion. I told him I was hurt, sorry, and missed him. I also told him I wasn't going to go into details because I didn't want my opinions to change his. Makes sense right?
He said he was confused and didn't know what he wants.

Today:
Texting during school he was telling me that he was confused and hurt. He said the night I broke up with him if felt like I tied strings to his heart and was playing with it... I came unglued! He shouldn't be the one saying that. Especially when HE cheated on ME! He took his ex-girlfriend to homecoming. Pretty much. URGH! He didn't even bother telling me 'til he was with her.
Now who again was playing with whose heart?
Mom keeps asking me what my plans with Jared are. She doesn't want me to take him back. She thinks he is a terrible person but he really isn't. At least in my eyes.

0 comments: