THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

9-16-09 He took me back... for now.

I got Jared back today. So, there is a boy I know. His name is Stephan and he asked me out. He is impatient about it. He's liked me for a while.

I told Jared about it and he instantly got annoyed.
He walked me to class and said,
"I'll tell you at lunch what my decision is." I said, "Good because Stephan is getting a little impatient." He said,
"What do you mean?" I said,
"He asked me out and is getting impatient for my answer." He said,
"Ugh that's annoying. I don't like him now." I just laughed and left.

Then, after school I stayed to do math and science when I was finished Jared was still there. We got back together then.

Then, I helped at cross country, and on the way home I talked to mom. I said,
"I don't know if it bothers you, but Jared and I are back together." We talked...
She said that she doesn't mind it but doesn't want me to waste my time on one guy. Also, she hates the he guilt trips me into wanting him back. That was my own decision he did nothing.

0 comments: