THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

9.20.09 What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger.

No sign of the Carley obsessed Jerk.
He's left me to be. Maybe it's a good thing he is leaving me alone. Of course right now the only thing that is bothering me on the subject of Jared is that he called me selfish. I hid all my problems from him because I wanted him to love me for me, not the girl he feels bad for. Unlike Carley. Then, he told me to tell him if anything was bothering me; so I did and he called me selfish.
As stuck up as it sounds I don't think I'm selfish.
Ugh... speak of the devil he texted me.

Our conversation:
"Hey, if you want your necklace back it will be in the locker after 1st."
Kacee-
"I'm cleaning it out and giving you everything of yours back right when I get to school. You can have my jacket until I find yours. I guess forever isn't as long as we thought it would be."
Jared-
"I still want to be friends... And I never said you had to move out. I want you to stay because you back doesn't need extra weight, and I gave that stuff to you to keep, not to return."
Kacee-
"I don't want to be friends. I want to give you your stuff back because throwing it away will kill me. I don't want to be in your way. My back will be fine. What ever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger. I'll find a guy who wont call me selfish when I'm crying to him over the phone."

Now he is saying after I broke up with him he had no feelings for me. Ouch. I'm acting all tough but tomorrow I'll fall apart. Ugh.
So, my next guy is going to be two inches taller than me. :D Heck yes!

------------------
Smiley fake.
------------------

Rain, rain go away come again another day. All the world is waiting for the sun.

-----------------

A twist in my love story
by me...
He holds me when I'm falling apart.
He's the missing piece of my heart.
He holds my waste and whispers in my ears.
He listens to my every fear.
His smile brightens up my day.
He is just one phone call away.
He's the boy every girl dreams of.
He's the perfect match; the one I love.
There is just one thing you need to know.
I dream about him,
but he loves her so....
-----------------------------------------
Tomorrow, I'll go back to Kacee Llewelyn. Katie's kid sister. The girl no guys wants. With black hair and Blondie eyes brows. The nobody. The tall girl people can really love, or really hate.
<3/>

0 comments: