THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The last what seems like forever posts are directly from my journal. I had a feeling I should put them on here. Like a gut feeling... So I did. So, Rachelle if you don't want to read about your brother I suggest you find another blog to read. Or anyone in that matter. I bet all my friends don't want to hear about it. I know eventually I would get sick of it.
I apologize to Rachelle. I guess I get how weird it is that someone like me would go out with your brother, but if you think about it... We were never really that close. Sure, we hung out every once in a while but that was really it. I didn't think you would be mad, but I guess I was wrong. So, I'm sorry for making things weird for you, and I hope you'll forgive me.
Jared isn't as terrible as a person I made him out to be in my journal... I was really... Really hurt, and I was venting. Something I usually don't do... I really really miss him. Today I wanted to text him, and well of course I did. I really miss him. Ugh. I don't know what to do.
Hopefully things will unfold into something worth waiting for... Part of me is so sick of waiting. I don't want to be like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, or Snow White. Haha. Stupid princesses worthless in every way except looking pretty. What kind of girl would want to wait around for a prince to save them? Why not take control and slay the ugly step mom, or witch, or whatever by themselves. Haha. I guess they didn't have a choice. Still though they were sleeping at least two of the three were. Haha. Like I said worthless...
Haha. Sorry I've been helping my grandpa load up the truck and everything all day. This is the first time I have had a break all day. I smell like a man, cuts and scrapes everywhere, I'm sun burn't, and now I think I'm going crazy because everything is funny! Katie and I were talking about sand paper and I just went on... My whole family was busting up because I was making no sense. lol.

0 comments: