THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

9-14-09 The weight of the world.

You know the old quote, "The weight of the world is on your shoulders"?
Well today it was... Literally. I clean my stuff out of Jared's locker. We shared his because Jared got a top one, and I got a bottom one. My back pack was heavy.
-Math book
-Math notebook
-Science big book
-Science small book
-Science binder
-Reading book
-4 subject notebook
-Gym clothes
-Track clothes
-Track shoes
and all the other junk I needed.

So, I bet your wondering how today went with Jared and all. It sucked. School sucked.
Without Jared... It's like lonely?
In woods class we have together Jessica sat between us. I looked at him once and wanted to cry. (Jessica is my hero.) Next was lunch, and he texted me saying he looked at me a ton of times and wanted to cry. I told him where to meet me. He did. He walked up and I just... walked up to him and put my head on his shoulder. He said,
"Well hi Kacee." and put his arms around me. It felt great to be hugged by him again... Our friends left us alone, We hugged more and to be honest I can't remember our small talk. I was just grateful to be with him. (Corney, yes. but true.)
The rest of the day I was feeling better. We met after most of my classes and it was awkward but nice.

0 comments: